Our hotel and rooms offer a variety of accessibility features, which may be booked on our website directly or by calling 916-773-1717. If you require additional information about the accessible features offered at any of our hotels (including further details about accessible rooms) or any other accessibility concerns, please call 916-773-1717 or email us at [email protected].
Hotel Parking Features:
- There is sufficient accessible parking stalls available.
- There room for a van with a side ramp.
Hotel Mobility Features:
- There is access to the hotel through the main entrance.
- There is elevator access to all floors.
- The main floor washroom is accessible.
- The entrance has space to complete 360 degree turns.
- The doorways are wide enough for maneuvering.
- There is space for a wheelchair to move easily in the guest room and washroom.
- The telephone is reachable from the bed.
- The shower is a roll-in.
- The shower has an attached seat.
- There is a reachable hand held shower head.
- There are grab bars in shower/bath.
- The bathtub is low enough to be accessible.
- Grab bars are available in relation to the toilet.
- The bathroom sink is lowered with the ability to fit a wheelchair underneath.
- Bathroom sink pipes are insulated to prevent burns.
- Sink taps are reachable.
- Kitchens feature accessible appliances and sink.
Hotel Vision and Hearing Features:
- There is a visual or flashing alarm in case of fire.
- There a bed shaker attachment for the fire alarm and the alarm clock available.
- The phone in the room has an audible signal to indicate a message.
- Staff can provide a verbal description of the room.
- The hotel is a fragrance-free environment.
- There is a non-smoking hotel.
The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.